Echoes of Terra: Three Moon Chronicles. Imagine if earth took a detour from the timeline we know. Imagine if magic had always existed. Imagine if there was a time that superstitions say that the gods lived among mortals like us. Imagine a world where monsters are real. This is Terra. A world of terrible beauty.
- Added two unique character types: Quicksilvers, Mortals.
- Unique mechanic: Three6. 3d6 based die rolling.
- Completely renovated skill system.
- Video game feel: Unique skill system that allows you to grow as your character uses their aptitudes.
- Video game feel: Unique, intuitive combat system that lets your character get better at using weapons the more your character uses them.
- Video game feel: Different leveling systems for character aspects. Each character has more than one leveling system.
- Game-breaking Fate mechanic that literally allows you to control destiny.
- Character roles added to help define and flesh out characters.
- Qualities added to help round out mechanics and give characters life.
- Magic has been revised. Magic added as a separate attribute.
- Luck added to attributes to give characters mechanical options and buffs.
- Attack and defense pools expanded and revised.
- Skills added to have daily pools.
- Advancement points for character development revised.